Each page contains a small description of the project.
- Latent Ordinal Models. (Link)
- Joint Clustering and Classification for MIL. (Link)
- Exemplar-HMMs for facial expression classification in videos. (Link)
- Weakly Supervised Pain Classification and Localization. (Link)
- Center for Vision Technology, Stanford Research Institute (SRI International), Princeton
Student Associate Intern, Jan, 16- Mar, 16
- Qualcomm Corporate R&D
Summer Intern, Augmented Reality Team
June, 11- Sept, 11
- Dept. of Medical Informatics, RWTH Aachen, Germany
Summer Intern- Sponsored by DAAD (German Academic Exchange)
Supervisor- Prof. Thomas M. Deserno , Professor, Dept. of Medical Informatics May, 09- July, 09
- Coverage of pain work in San Diego Tribune, Engadget and Gizmag .
- Article on Collaborative work on predicting Pain in pediatric population in UCSD Heath Newsroom (Link) and UCSD Calit2 Newsroom (Link).
- Received Best Student Paper Honorable Mention Award at 10th IEEE International Conference on Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition 2013.
- Received Best Paper Award at EmotiW'13 Challenge, 15th ACM on International conference on Multimodal Interaction 2013.
- Awarded a travel grant for at ACM International Conference on Multimodal Interaction 2014 (Doctora Consortium).
- Awarded a travel grant for IEEE Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition, 2013 (Doctoral Consortium).
- Recipient of Jacobs Fellowship at UCSD- highest form of recognition for any PhD candidate in ECE Dept.
- Dr.Gaurav Sharma
- Mr. Ritwik Giri
- Dr. Abhinav Dhall
- Dr. Marian S. Bartlett
- Ms. Alex Ahmed
- Dr. Matthew Goodwin
- Dr. Jeannie Huang
- Dr. Kenneth Craig
- Dr. Tingfan Wu
- Dr. Joshua Susskind